MOTIONHeat Heated Gloves – Full Kit (Includes Battery)
Using a carbon fiber heating element around the perimeter of the glove, the liner provides heat to all 4 fingers and your thumb. The heat can be felt almost instantaneously when the gloves are turned on because of the form-fitting stretch of our Polyester/Lycra material. Designed as a cycling liner, we also have a small patch of the heating element above the knuckles where it gets cold as you are riding through cold weather.
A cuff holds our 12v 2.6ah battery, and there is a one-touch silicon button for temperature control. The gloves can be turned on and off by holding the button for 2 seconds, and once the gloves are turned on, there are high, medium and low temperature settings. The gloves can also be run with our Stickman wireset through a jacket so the battery weight can be moved off the wrist.
- The Low setting is closest to normal body heat at 30°C
- The Medium setting at 40°C is what most people would find warm
- The High setting comes in at a toasty 50°C that feels like your hands are next to a campfire
- Instant Heat using woven carbon fiber heating elements
- Full finger coverage as the heating element is around the perimeter of the glove
- One touch variable temperature control
- Ability to the mount the batteries in the glove or elsewhere